General Idea for Filing a Visa Application for US
Are you planning to apply for US Visa? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Every year, hundreds of thousands of people apply for US Visa. There are many reasons for which people apply for US Visa. If you too are planning to apply for a US Visa, then this article will provide you with all the information that you might require in order to complete your US visa application in Qatar successfully.
- The visa process follows a very similar and very simple procedure for obtaining other types of visas. But there are few differences depending upon the specific visa category you intend to apply from and the country you intend to acquire your citizenship from.
- While every country might have different norms regarding the process of awarding tourist visas to its citizens, most of them follow a common procedure. The basic requirements for attaining a visa vary from one country to another and you must follow the same procedure for getting your visa.
- The first step towards obtaining US Visa is to submit an application form and submit it along with necessary supporting documents to the concerned department of the US government. These documents can be in the form of proof of income and age, or any other documents that can help to prove your identity.
- Once you submit the application form and the required documents, it will be checked by the concerned officials and you will receive a certificate of approval for your application.
- Processing Times One of the disadvantages of the visa application process through the American Embassy is that it is much slower than applying through the US Consulate General. There is a three-month waiting period between submission of the application form at the consulate and it getting approved.
- Processing Times Generally speaking, visa application processing times are more or less of two weeks – it will take less time for Canada immigration in Qatar. Some US consulates take up to a month to issue visa numbers. There are certain visa categories which take up to three months to issue visas.
The visa numbers, which take up to three months to issue are the B visa categories. Some of these visa categories are the B-1 category, B-2 category, special category and the A-1 category.